Friday 9 July 2010

9/7 sweet memories

exam finally over [ phew~]
I hope all my subjects will pass~
hope you all too=]
mr.barney accompany me back to home everyday
thx alot~I ♥ you, baby

after exam, darling xiaw jing♥ and I went to pavilion for breakfast~
O>M>G why my hair still so short? sob
liew xiaw jing wore damn sexy today~
come on, please don't seduce me.

deng deng~ this my lovely xiaw jing
 

38 xiaw jing captured this 38 picture

then, we went to chiong k at green box
long long time didn't go to chiong k with friend lorh

baby, you look so high~



we look like a couple, aren't we?



many peoples look over us, because I held xiaw jing's hand
they though I'm xiaw jing's bf
come on, I'm not a lesbian~


met xiao ying at sungei wang
she got a new bf, she's leng zai than me [ hmmph!]
be happiness arh~ love you



okay~ what I wanna say now?
ermm,,,,
baby, I just can't live without you
so, just don't go away lah
k?
en, bye bye
I'm officialy missing you
Photobucket

0 comments: