Friday 15 October 2010

13/10♥


Finally, exam is over * arh~~~~I'm free* . But I worried bout my marks, sure many subjects will fail. =<

She is wearing my spec. tahha~
This girl cute right? We call her ' angelababy'
Sherry mui, Angela, Queenie and I went to Mc donald which located at opposite our school. We keep talking and laughing, gossip bout the other girls=3. After having our breakfast at MCD, time to say byebye to Sherry and Angelababy.

After that, I accompanied queenie to go to Xiao mai's house to take her new phone--X6 *envy her * . Then, I went to Queenie's sweet home^^ Her house neatly and I like her living room with no reason =D. We went to The Mines too~ Queenie suggested that take lunch at Sushi King. Service and food is not good enough cause it's happy hour. Many people ate lunch at there and those waiters busy with serve those customer.

today's outfit --borrowed by queenie



cute girl ><


after took a nap, her father fetched us to connaught pasar malam. so crowd and hot.
10.30 back home. end=]

Photobucket






0 comments: