Tuesday 8 June 2010

school holiday♥

it's school holiday now
stay at home everyday
sleep, eat, sit in front the comp, sms, talking on the phone,,,,,blahblahblah
FREAKING BORED !

today, went to the same place [ TS, sungei wang, pavilion ]
with the same people [ darling miko♥]
I rather go to shopping than to stay in my house do nothing lorh~

I didn't wear skirt today because of MY HAIR !
I hate myself TT

actually, I'm not a T
casual look today =]

we went to the ' ice age experience'
a place like dinosaur world larh~
at 7th floor TS
inside there freaking cold & terrifying ==
those dinosaur will move and make scary voice
HEART ATTACK lorh,,


saw queenie & yuki at sungei wang
don't dare to face them larh because my stupid hair><




they use balloons to decorate the hall
very liang lorh~


this this this!!!!!! very cute arh~
it's nice to hug =]
I you
but sorry, I didn't bring you back to home






ultraman ' bi bi bi bi bi'


the clown is cute~ ignore my face please,,



we ate tongsui at snow flake [ 4th floor pavilion ]
but, I didn't ate because I hate it....


okay~this is a beeping UFO
obviously, it won't fly larh
It will beep when your order is ready to serve
I don't know how to explain what is it larh~

skinny miko~






soya bean milk♥
must try it



mirror mirror hanging on the wall♥





PEACE =]


back home around 6.oo pm
miss you all~
I wan back to school =[

I really feel alone when u're not by my side=[
I will miss you when I'm lying in bed
The memories replay, replay and replay in my mind
miss you

exam coming~
must study liaaw~
fighting,,,=]

0 comments: