Sunday 27 June 2010

SHOCK♥

just came back from 1 utama [ very tired ]

first time go to 1U cause it's far from my house
beast came to malaysia for promote their new album ' shock new era'
They had a exclusive showcase at KL live yesterday but I didn't go =[
but today I went to their autograph session =]
there's so hot & crowd [ phew~ ]
didn't meet wai yee cause she went to watch movie edi~[ it's ok ]

mum & zee leave me alone at there cause they beh tahan ~

today was this malay girl's birthday
she is so damn shit lucky cause can celebrate her birthday with BEAST
she very close with them & took picture with them [ What the ,,]
I sure her father is a rich guy lorh~




You all can't imagine how smart they're~
Yoseob & AJ smile at me
omg~ they gave an electric shock to me
I fall in love with AJ~
I found out yoseob's face got acne but still cute narh~
Why all of them so smart ?
Did they went to facelift???

I get their sign!!!! [ driving me crazy ><]
I queue up for 40minutes but worthwhile~


it's time to meet mummy & zee now

fei por zee♥


I just look like her man,
She just look like my girl friend.

we're a couple♥




evidence of love♥


HOT mama~


I love you guys~









exam is coming but I haven't study yet[ TT ]
Who can teach me physic?
really don't know what is teacher teaching about =[
It's time to go bed now
good night=]

0 comments: