Saturday 14 August 2010

巴生歌乐节

let's have a short update~
the choir competition held at klang
It's really far away from our school

Thong . Xin Yu . Su su

this is what we wore to competition!
This shirt look like ...kindergarten's uniform (= o=)
Tell you the truth, I don't like this shirt

Most of those participants older than us
All of them are above 18, very stress( ' ^ ')
Finally, we in the final
after dress up, we went to lunch
we ate bak kut teh
taste okay lorh~


Then, we rent a hotel for rest
xin yu and me fell asleep at there, we really really exhausted
we just sleep for an hour cause gotta prepared another song for the competition

finally, we lose but we get prize
I'm not depressed cause I treat this competition like a game
Come on! don't worry~ It's just a game=]
I arrived home at 12 pm
I wan to thanks my teacher cause she sacrificed her time for us
thx alot=]

*more photo at facebook
Photobucket

0 comments: