Friday 6 August 2010

sherry in da house

hey~ sweetie
yeah~ Tomorrow is weekend. I can sleep till afternoon ~
Tomorrow take lunch with mom. Sunday go to shopping with mom too [ quite busy ]
I'm gonna cut my hair and buy a new shoes for school . Dearest mom promise me that she will buy a watch for me [ thx alot]
expect that day coming~
I'm very down today. I'm disappointed bout my result. It's damn damn damn shit bad.
What the hell am I doing? I can't accept this shit marks lorh~
HAIZ! =[
Choir competition is coming. omg very stress. What can I do to calm down myself?

I went to sherry's house today. She cooked ' yi min ' for me=]
oh~~~~ how delicious it is~
thx alot=]

yum yum~ thumb up=]

then, we went to ride bicycle~
lol. very weird.



we took many 38 pictures. But I don't wan to post it at facebook cause damn shit uglyXD



hey babe. Love you so much so much , you know?


Photobucket

0 comments: