Saturday 10 April 2010

10/4 dating with my darling miko

dating with my darling miko today

my dearest sis[zee] send me to TS

omg~TS again,,,,bored=[


in her car [her car name's myvi lui ...y don't myvi zai?]








after meet miko at TS, we go to 欢喜地 eat breakfast^^




my leng lui miko=]


thong & her darling


isn't he cute? i'm look FAT=[
miko didn't take picture with him,,,cause she scare XD


my little sis birthday yesterday
but i didn't buy any present to her [ oops~sorry ><] so today buy a watch to her it's hello kitty watch ^^ i buy a watch for my little bro too cause i scare he fight with my sis =P
his watch is BEN 10






i wear 3 watches on my hand XD [ which watch is the most beautiful? i choose BEN10 ]





it gots light~


we watch movie [ how to train your dragon]

nice to see,,,,^^

i wan to watch it again if i can =]







i saw JJ today =D

going crazy right now~~~

he is CUTE!!!!

regret for didn't take picture TT

we drink beverage at mdm.wong

after that, its time for me to go home=]

END

0 comments: