Sunday 18 April 2010

韩国村

eat lunch,eat lunch,eat lunch

I thought there is crowd & graceful

BUT, there doesn't look like what I expected =[

there is silent as the grave[ what the,,,,]

AND,,the food were damn expensive~~~~

but I like the environment of restaurant^^

I saw many korean at there

all leng zai leng lui [ viwwit~]

In the restaurant






I like this spoon,cauz got korean feel XD


please don't blame me, I'm narcissism =D















kim chi = 泡菜 [ taste ok larh ]






this restaurant not tasty at all =[

beaf + chicken soup = $60 [ sh*t ]

we saw a supermarket at there

all korean food & snack [ cute ^^ ]



she is my fat zee=]


we go to eat BBQ^^


korean sneak,,,


beef again~


ignore my face~


not soup lah~
this is 米酒 [I don't know what it call in eng,,izit rice wine?]
a little bit bitter
i drink it all [ oops~ ]
BUT, i didn't drunk~


BBQ is tasty than the beef & soup

the price $88

I won't go there anymore,,,,

bye~

0 comments: